With the Winepass your holidays at the South Tyrolean Wine Road become an unforgettable experience. It opens up the doors to a fascinating world of advantages. Holders of the Winepass are eligible to use all public means in transport in South Tyrol, discover the museums of the region free of charge and moreover experience the best of the South Tyrolean Wine Road.
The most important services of the Winepass:
· Unlimited use of the public means of transport in South Tyrol. Included:
· The regional trains in South Tyrol (Brennero/Brenner – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
· The local buses (urban, suburban and city buses)
· The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Kohlern/Colle, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien,
Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
· The Renon/Ritten railway and the Mendola/Mendel cable cars.
· The PostAuto Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair.
· Entry to about 80 museums, castles and collections in South Tyrol like the Museum of Archaeology,
Messner Mountain Museum, Runkelstein Castle, Wine Museum…
· More than 40 services regarding wine (guided cellar tours, tastings, visits to vineyards,
wine seminars, cheese tasting, theme hikes, pleasure cycling tour,…) – for half the price
· Minigolf Tramin,daily from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. – for half the price
All-inclusive vacation at the South Tyrolean Wine Road! The Winepass is available in all partner businesses. You will receive the Winepass from your host upon arrival (from 6 years). Each single ticket is valid for 7 days. You’ll receive another ticket if you stay another week. The Winepass is included in the room rate.